top of page

tax return amendments

What is an Amendment?

Why would I need to do an Amendment return?


You should file an amended tax return if you need to correct your filing status, income, tax deductions, or tax credits. You only have three (3) years to make any corrections that result in additional tax refunds.

Due to many errors we have seen and the placement of where the deductions is located, on the tax returns we have reviewed, it is usually necessary to file an amended return.


That is why we at Master Capital Accounting Tax Services Master Capital Wealth Management have made it a point to review our clients tax returns that have been completed by someone other than us as part of our services. Mistakes happen often and we want to ensure our clients that the most advantages and legitimate results have been established for them. 


So do yourself a favor today and call us to see if we can help you in your tax return and better your future.


What are you waiting for? Let us help you make that informed decision by contacting us today at 407-682-7550 or toll free at 800-865-0001.


You may also contact us by clicking on the contact us tab and completing the form. We will have one of our tax preparation specialists contact you within 24 hours


We look forward to working for you. We know you have worked hard for your money and we want to make sure your money works hard for you!


bottom of page